Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where On Long Island Can I Take Drivers Ed Where Can I Take Drivers Ed On Long Island?

Where can I take Drivers Ed on Long Island? - where on long island can i take drivers ed

I try instead Drivers Ed in autumn 2009. However, I also hope to get a job, so I'm taking on the search for a program, you can at the weekend or a day in the week. I have been in contact with the Lake Grove program, twice a week or a day at the weekend. I've heard there is a program that both Sunday and Wednesday's. Does anybody know what the program or are there other programs on weekends and on weekdays?

6 comments:

  1. Bless ya Lauren, when the unity of the State of New York, Long Iceland, which in turn white after the workpiece! Drivers needed Valium supply and slowing a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving Center of New York
    1551 2nd Ave, New York, NY - (212) 396-1300

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to yellowpages.com and search for driver training and enter your zip code.

    Driving goes up, you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to yellowpages.com and search for driver training and enter your zip code.

    Driving goes up, you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place is open 7 days a week .. Hand, I do not know how great the distance, but good luck.

    http://www.teachtodrive.com/

    ReplyDelete