Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tegan And Sara Teenage Pictures How Do I Know If I Have The Correct Face Shape For A Tegan And Sara Type Hairstyle?

How do I know if I have the correct face shape for a Tegan and Sara type hairstyle? - tegan and sara teenage pictures

I think getting on a hair type of Tegan and Sara - page hits and shifts abruptly sat up, but longer than their own. My face shape is a sort of halfway between a square and a rectangle, and my features are the same size, do you think the work for me?

1 comment:

  1. Apparently so. I think his hairstyle is a variety of face shapes, perhaps because they are so strange.

    I suggest talking to your stylist (if he / she is good), what you think and a few photos.

    I just went with a couple of these pictures and my stylist know who they are / what was (and passed through a hair magazine, and pointed out what I want), and she gave me the best haircut was when T & S very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete