Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does Yogurt Have Lactose Lactose Intolerants, Can You Eat Yogurt?

Lactose intolerants, can you eat yogurt? - does yogurt have lactose

I am lactose intolerant which means that typically are very sick, if I ice cream, dairy drinks, eat or eat too much cheese. But it never happens when I eat yogurt. Has anyone else experienced? If so, why is that? If the number of bacteria in yogurt that made me to be sick of more and that goes the same direction? Who's with similar experiences or all answers are welcome! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Going through a tough time.January 25, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    Hello.

    You are absolutely right, what does the bacteria in yogurt on their ability to digest lactose.

    People do not have lactose intolerance, an enzyme - lactase - which breaks down lactose, so that degradation products can be absorbed into the blood. Without the enzyme lactase, lactose is not absorbed, while the bacteria in the gut to digest the milk sugar lactose. Then you have to gas and other unpleasant symptoms.

    The bacteria in yogurt emissions lactase, which breaks lactose and allows the body to digest the products of decomposition.

    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I do not want to answer your question, but it is this model from Australia hilarious to people who are dependent on the lactose. It's fun! Check it out http://youtube.com/watch?v=0VT-xkpzr4U
    If this is not the funniest thing I've seen, I will answer your question.

    ReplyDelete