Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pregnancy Test Accuracy More Condition_symptoms Am I Risking Accuracy If I Buy The Less Expensive Pregnancy Test As Opposed To The More Expensive One?

Am I risking accuracy if I buy the less expensive pregnancy test as opposed to the more expensive one? - pregnancy test accuracy more condition_symptoms

No. Dollar store brands were also examined and are correct. If you get a pregnancy test at a clinic, they use only small strips (in tests, which bought in the shop found!). LOL things are 85 cents apiece online! :)

** It is important to mention that the tests have to go blue ink with a high probability of evaporation lines of pink color, so pink! In addition, some tests are more sensitive than others, but that's not really accurate, because they pick only in the position to the lowest levels of the hormone.

10 comments:

  1. no i dont think so, I have the lowest rates were only $ 3.95 and I could not even allow 12 U.S. U.S. dollars came out I was pregnant twice and was correct, and if I was not pregnant and use negative experiences and they were right. just the same, only generic

    ReplyDelete
  2. the penguins stole my sanityDecember 11, 2009 at 7:41 AM

    No, they work exactly the same. What you pay for the brand. If you buy a cheaper brand, I give the same result as the most expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the penguins stole my sanityDecember 11, 2009 at 7:41 AM

    No, they work exactly the same. What you pay for the brand. If you buy a cheaper brand, I give the same result as the most expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✮Lottie✮Elodie's Mummy!December 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM

    No, not really the same work.
    The digital evidence can tell the previous results (before Wasting Time), but much of store brand purchase will make no difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He gave me a letter and a digital EPT test Dollar Tree back to back and both were strongly positive. I say fill Dollar Tree test and save money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤ Connor will be here 2.3.10 ❤December 11, 2009 at 1:50 PM

    Not all are so I tested on an analysis + $ $ 1-General to 9 DPO

    ReplyDelete
  7. UR UR, if after the expiry date of the period of Ur, to be taken if, before the time then make a better use of the mark would

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is customary to make a difference, but if she says ur going to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Custom make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  10. not because I bought two and gave me the same answer

    ReplyDelete